Ladies...
Thank you all for entering my drawing!
I am SO sorry that this is such a late post...my son fell off his skateboard on Saturday and broke his left wrist so this morning we went to the orthopedic surgeon and he needed to "set" his wrist so we had to go to the hospital to have that done. There was a miscommunication and my son didn't go into surgery until 2pm so we spent the WHOLE day at the hospital!!! But his wrist is set and we go back in a week to have the cast put on!
So without any further set backs....
Winner #1 (Santa double page layout) is: Birgit
Winner #2 (The only wasted day is the one without laughter double page layout) is: Tumbleweed Trails
Congratulations!!!
4 comments:
How is your son doing? Oh boy -- I can imagine how upset everyone was... I hope his wrist doesn't hurt too much!
Thanks so much for your lovely prize -- I am going to write an email right away. :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
Boys will be boys right? I am sure that is one incident of many to come. I have 3 girls, and with that you get the emotional meltdowns and attitudes which I think can be worse than 3 active boys:) I hope he is feeling better soon!
I do hope your son is doing so much better. Skateboafding is so much fun for children. How sad it is when something so fun leads to something such as this. Give him some well wishes for me as he heads down the path of s speeedy recovery so he can get back to his fun filled days.
I will enjoy your handmade scrapbook pages tremendously. I'm thrilled with the ones I won. I am an outdoorsy gal who loves all things "nature" and bees are a fav. of mine. I have lots of doodads that are bees.
Thank you so much.
Jody
I do hope your son is doing so much better. Skateboafding is so much fun for children. How sad it is when something so fun leads to something such as this. Give him some well wishes for me as he heads down the path of s speeedy recovery so he can get back to his fun filled days.
I will enjoy your handmade scrapbook pages tremendously. I'm thrilled with the ones I won. I am an outdoorsy gal who loves all things "nature" and bees are a fav. of mine. I have lots of doodads that are bees.
Thank you so much.
Jody
Post a Comment