As I was there I started taking pictures of the AWESOME Fall colors that are present in the trees this year. I LOVE this part with the beautiful rocks and trees...take a look and enjoy the scenery!
I love this tree...the roots showing, the rocks the sun shining through the branches...IT'S PERFECT!!!
Look at those trees behind the bridge...just awesome!!!
This is a "washway" for water when it rains...but it looks like a path through the trees!!
There was a family taking pictures in this area when I first got to the park!! What a GREAT area to take a family picture!!
I was even able to catch these two checking out the area...time to store nuts for the winter!!!
I loved this trail through the plants...look at all those beautiful colors!!
This tree was interesting...looks like pine needles but it isn't an evergreen!!
As I sat there wondering where my friend was I looked up and saw the beautiful colors of this tree and the blue sky and the white clouds...it was so peaceful!!!
Loved the colors of these trees sitting by the "waterway" in the park.
This is my FAVORITE spot in this park...we took pictures here last year, I wish we could again this year but with my hubbies injury he can't walk very far...maybe next year!!!
This pathway goes through the trees! It is so pretty...you would not know that to the left is a building that houses college students! AMAZING!!!
So despite the fact that I was very disappointed that my friend stood me up...I look back at these pictures and know that my time wasn't wasted. It was great to just sit and watch all the other families taking family pictures and relax in God's beauty!! God ALWAYS makes good out of bad...this is proof!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment