The issue with "downsizing" is that you have to find room for all your "stuff"!! As you can imagine ALL the rooms are smaller in our new home and so are the places you can "hide" your "stuff"!!
Our master bath room in our old house had a BIG floor to ceiling storage closet (miss it alot)...our new master bath has this little cabinet above the toilet!!
This little cabinet doesn't hold very much as you can see below!!! The plan is to build open shelves like the ones in the living room (Living room shelves) above the toilet.
Until we get those shelves built we have some temporary storage/organization in our master bedroom! I took plastic baskets and organized all of our items that would normally be in the bathroom!
I have it next to our dresser in a corner...it's driving me crazy but I will make due with it until we get the shelves built!!
I am linking to my mom's (Gail) weekly Creative Organization Party! Come over and join us...show us your creative organization and hopefully you'll get some great ideas too!!!
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am up to...I am trying to balance blogging, mommy, wifey, and school girl all at once...thanks for being patient with me!!! Love to hear from you so leave me a comment!!!




3 comments:
Hi Hon, what about getting one of those shoe organizers and hanging it on the back of the bathroom door to put you stuff in until you get your shelves, then when your done with it, you can perhaps use it in the laundry room, or one of the boys rooms. I even saw someone use one for all of their first aid items, another for hats mittens and scarves.
M
I'm in the process of trying to balance my crazy life right now too.
You know the word pragmatist? It's what you are being right now. It works, right?
Post a Comment